Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pool partay!


Yesterday was so much fun! It being Roy's sisters birthday we went to her pool party... It was a perfect day, not too hot, nice and sunny. Trevor had a blast, he LOVES swimming and not to mention being with all of his family.


It was also nice to get some QT with Roy as time together these days its pretty scarce, and I always enjoy hanging out with his family.


So we BBQ'd carne asada, hamburgers, and hot dogs, drank a couple beers and just relaxed while Trev played in the pool and enjoyed running around and creating mischeif with his cousin Natalie.


Only problem is I got fried, only the tops of my shoulders and my neck, but it's enough to just be reallly uncomfortable. But it's about damn time I get some color on my pasty ass! At least I was able to get rid of my "farmer's tan" a little bit!


2 comments:

Kerri said...

Great job on your blog!!

Stacy said...

I love how Trevor's rockin' a 'hawk in all the pictures!!